We have a great offer in off-market hotels in Central London. Ask for details.
- Fairmont The Palm is a five-star beachfront resort located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
- The resort is part of an extensive luxury development with an imposing façade that is highly visible from the main access road on the trunk and the waterways.
- Beach frontage extends approximately 460 metres facing Southwest; offering significant sun exposure and views of the marina.
- Award winning design firm DSA Architects International was tasked with developing a landmark destination on the Palm Jumeirah that would match the prestige and the prominence of the archipelago. This was achieved through a contemporary design brushed with Arabic influences.
- Significant food & beverage, banqueting and leisure facilities are easily accessible to in-house guests; as well as outside visitors.
- The total development footprint is 26,000m2 with a BUA of 100,000 m2 across 10 floors of rooms and suites.
Hotel Beach View
|Type Rooms||Average Size|
|King Rooms 213||56% 49|
|Queen Rooms 134||35% 54|
|King Suite Gold 17||4% 160|
|King Suite 6||2% 105|
|Queen Suite (Type 1) 5||1% 208|
|Queen Suite (Type 2) 4||1% 215|
|Presidential Suite 2||1% 321|
- The guest rooms at Fairmont The Palm are spacious and well appointed with high quality, luxurious fixtures and fittings.
- Each hotel room has a private balcony overlooking either the sea and Dubai Marina or The Golden Mile
- Guest rooms are laid out primarily in a unique dual let format with a common entry door to two rooms; enabling guests with families to enjoy shared spaces.
- All guest rooms feature five-fixture bathrooms with bathtubs and separate walk-in shower units. Guest rooms are equipped with the latest entertainment and communication systems including high speed internet access and 40-inch interactive LED TVs.
Two floors of Fairmont Gold Rooms, containing 70 rooms and suites.
4 stars hotel in Barsha (Dubai).
200meters from Emirates Mall, 300 meters from Metro Station, 5km from Internet city, 6km from the beach, multiple exists to Jabel Ali (free zone), 7km from Dubai Marina, 10km from Burj Khalifah, and 11km from Dubai International Financial Center. .
Hotel consist of two towers:
– Hotel tower.
– Hotel Apartments tower.
– 3 floors for parking.
– 10 elevators.
– Reception, coffee shop with capacity of 30 customers.
– Restaurant with capacity if 175.
– Indian Restaurant with capacity of 65.
– Business Center.
– Two meeting rooms (60 people).
– Health club.
– Open Terrace.
– Hotel Rooms= 194.
– Hotel Apartments= 165
– Total 359
AED 50 million++
Selling price = AED 500 million