- Fairmont The Palm is a five-star beachfront resort located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
- The resort is part of an extensive luxury development with an imposing façade that is highly visible from the main access road on the trunk and the waterways.
- Beach frontage extends approximately 460 metres facing Southwest; offering significant sun exposure and views of the marina.
- Award winning design firm DSA Architects International was tasked with developing a landmark destination on the Palm Jumeirah that would match the prestige and the prominence of the archipelago. This was achieved through a contemporary design brushed with Arabic influences.
- Significant food & beverage, banqueting and leisure facilities are easily accessible to in-house guests; as well as outside visitors.
- The total development footprint is 26,000m2 with a BUA of 100,000 m2 across 10 floors of rooms and suites.
Hotel Beach View
|Type Rooms||Average Size|
|King Rooms 213||56% 49|
|Queen Rooms 134||35% 54|
|King Suite Gold 17||4% 160|
|King Suite 6||2% 105|
|Queen Suite (Type 1) 5||1% 208|
|Queen Suite (Type 2) 4||1% 215|
|Presidential Suite 2||1% 321|
- The guest rooms at Fairmont The Palm are spacious and well appointed with high quality, luxurious fixtures and fittings.
- Each hotel room has a private balcony overlooking either the sea and Dubai Marina or The Golden Mile
- Guest rooms are laid out primarily in a unique dual let format with a common entry door to two rooms; enabling guests with families to enjoy shared spaces.
- All guest rooms feature five-fixture bathrooms with bathtubs and separate walk-in shower units. Guest rooms are equipped with the latest entertainment and communication systems including high speed internet access and 40-inch interactive LED TVs.
Two floors of Fairmont Gold Rooms, containing 70 rooms and suites.